Today is the day! The new Countertime regimen from Beautycounter launches. Ive been hyping this line up for a couple of weeks because this line is so innovative & is going to make huge waves in the beauty industry!
A little back ground on why this line is so AWESOME. It is formulated with two main breakthrough ingredients that we call our retinatural complex.
Retinatural complex consists of:
Bakuchiol (say it with me) (BA-KOO-CHEE-ALL)
Bakuchiol is traditionally used in many Chinese Ayurvedic skin care remedies. Gives very similar results to retinol- without irritation.
Swiss Alpine Rose
Known for its ability to protect itself against environmental stressors like dehydration, also helps boost skins antioxidant defense.
As an esthetician I'm very excited to see the innovation of the Retinatural Complex. It will help improve skin barrier function, plump & skin & improve resilience. I am also to see peptides as they are a very effective ingredient in anti-aging.
So what are peptides and why should you be so excited to use them ? Peptides are a chain of amino acids that stimulate fibroblasts, cell metabolism, collagen & improve skins firmness.
1. Cleanse - Countertime Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil. Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, this oil removes makeup and other impurities without stripping essential lipids from skin.
2. Prep - Countertime Mineral Boost Hydrating Essence. Lightweight but deeply nourishing, this milky essence delivers vital nutrients to the skin’s moisture barrier—instantly boosting hydration and radiance.
3. Treat - Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum. This transformative rejuvenating treatment visibly increases skin firmness and elasticity, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Protect (AM) - Countertime Antioxidant Soft Cream. This velvety revitalizing cream improves skin’s barrier function and boosts hydration.
4. Protect (PM) - Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream. This rich cream supports elasticity and visibly firms while smoothing skin’s texture.
Last, but not least, this is definitely worth mentioning. The entire regimen is now in glass bottles. Glass is recycled more easily than plastic & does not emit harmful materials as it degrades. It is more sustainable to use glass so that is what we are using!